Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wrap It Up, Part 2

Yesterday I shared a cute little window gift box.  Today's box is larger and shows another way to use the bow from the bow kit (Pretty Presents Designer Bows (#132186).  The gift box here is from our big catalog.  (Kraft Gift Boxes #124106)  By the way, all in all, I will be sharing 4 different sizes of gift boxes in this little mini series.  They are all food safe.  Good to know.  Here's today's box:
Yes, that's a big bow:)  Remember, part of my reason for sharing these ideas is to give you ideas that are cute AND quick and easy.  To help make this super quick and easy, I decorated around the sides of the box with a decorative strip from Real Red Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit (#132161).  Wow!  Say that fast for 5 times:)  The kit has tags, treat bags, a strip to stamp a little greeting, baker's twine, AND the adhesive backed strips.  Here's the treat bag I made with the kit.  It has 2 of the adhesive (red with white stripes) strips on the tag.  I made a tag for my gift box, too, but you cannot see it in the photo.  They make up really fast --- quick AND cute.
I also used this kit to make a card.
I even added a couple of the decorative strips to the envelope.
I hope I've given you some new inspiration today.  As you can see, my focus is mainly on small gifts that we often have trouble making look really nice for giving.  We give a lot of small gifts to coworkers, neighbors, family and friends at Christmas.  It's nice to be able to make them look special.  Get going now and see what you come up with for your gift wrapping. 

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...