- This was a super quick and easy project because I did not try to wrap the entire box. I cut the DSP to have about a 1/4" edging of the box showing. By doing this, it's quicker and MUCH easier AND you can reopen the box many times without damaging the wrapping. It can even be reused.
- The fancy topper was quick and easy because it was from a kit. This saves a lot of time.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.