Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Wrap It Up, Part 3

Today's post involves the largest gift boxes that we have and they are looking very pretty with our Winter Frost DSP to decorate them.  I've also used some of the accessories from the Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit in our Holiday Catalog.  I love the colors!  Take a look:

Tips:
  • This was a super quick and easy project because I did not try to wrap the entire box.  I cut the DSP to have about a 1/4"  edging of the box showing.  By doing this, it's quicker and MUCH easier AND you can reopen the box many times without damaging the wrapping.  It can even be reused.
  • The fancy topper was quick and easy because it was from a kit.  This saves a lot of time.
I hope you liked the gift boxes today.  These are some of my favorites.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...