Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Wrap It Up, Part 4

In today's post, I want to share some boxes and bags... for gift wrapping.  These were all made by starting with kits --- quick and easy --- and so much fun!  The long, rectangular boxes are from our big catalog and the cute little muslin bags are from our Holiday Catalog.  Here we go:

As you can see, I've also used our new Gift Bow Die for the boxes, another quick and easy way to create beautiful gift wrapping.  I've included the 2 window boxes in the photo to show you 2 ways to make the bows.  You can have 1 layer or 2 layers of loops.  I've used Liquid Tombow Adhesive to put the bows together.  You need a stronger hold on the bows, especially with the glimmer paper.

Tip:
I use little mini clamps or plastic clothespins to hold each piece together until the adhesive dries. 
I can think of all kinds of wonderful things that you could put inside all these containers.  Do you have any ideas?
Again, to make this quick and easy I used tags that were already cut.  The Pretty Presents Designer Tags come 16 in a package, so you can really do a lot of gift wrapping with them.  To bump them up a notch, I added stamped pieces that were punched out --- again, quick and easy.  I attached them with dimensionals and tied the tags onto the bag with our pretty silver ribbon.  Both stamps are from the Very Merry Tags stamp set.  This is a great set for making all kinds of fun tags for Christmas.  It's in our Holiday Catalog (p.33).
Tip:
I used a sponge dauber and inks (Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Silver Metallic Encore Pad) to create the cute little polka dots on the bags.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...