Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Some of My Finished Projects

Remember when I shared several photos of my 'antiquing' finds?  Here are some of my finished projects after sprucing them up.  These are at my Prairie Treasures booth in the Root Cellar (at the Wildflour) or already put to use on my front porch or in my home.
This little stool is one of my very favorites.  You can see it under the upside down little table in the photo below.
The stool is all metal except for a wooden seat insert.  I brought it from grungy to gorgeous.  Now for the upside down table.  It was super grungy.  Take a look at it now --- on the left in the photo below.
I love how it turned out.  The table on the right has an all new top.  These are in my booth.  I didn't get a good 'before' photo of the grungy old bookcase, but you can trust me that it was really grungy.  I decided that it would look cute being red.  Right now it's in my booth as a display prop.  I'm not ready to sell it and it comes in very handy for displaying other items.
It was as grungy as the little table.  Now, it's cute as can be and loves being red.  I'll have more photos soon.  As you can see, I've been very busy. 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...