Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Stamp-A-Stack Cards

I love making cards for Christmas.  I love planning the colors, choosing the stamps, choosing the embellishments, thinking about who gets each card... I love it all.  Whenever I design cards for a Stamp-A-Stack, I have to remember to keep it simple enough to make several of them quickly and yet still wonderful.  As you know, I sometimes love a challenge.  Would you like to see what we're making Sunday afternoon at my Stamp-A-Stack?  Take a look:

There will be 5 designs.  Everyone gets to choose how many of each that they'd like to make.  The more cards you make, the better price break you get and the more cards you'll have to share with others.

Sunday, October 27:
Stamp A Stack for Christmas / 3:00...
There will be 5 designs.  
Choose how many of each you wish to make and pay your fee to register by Oct. 25.
Make   5 cards for $15. / 1 of each design
Make 10 cards for $25. / 2 of each design
Make 15 cards for $30. / 3 of each design
Make 20 cards for $35. / 4 of each design
Make 25 cards for $40. / 5 of each design

NOTE:
There will also be a Stamp A Stack for Christmas class on Sunday, November 24 / 3:00...

Let's take a closer look at the Cherry Cobbler cards today and we'll come back to the others in another post.



We'll stamp a message inside each card, as well as create a coordinating envelope.
I may or may not color in the tree later.  What do you think?


- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...