This wreath features torn strips of black burlap and painted wooden letters. Take a look:
I used burlap ribbon instead of flat yardage. It was much easier to cut into narrow strips.
I worked outside on our outdoor table, so the frayed pieces blew away to be used in bird nests.
I spray painted the wooden letters. It was much quicker than hand painting them.
Once the paint was dry, I added glitter polka dots, using our Dazzling Details. It comes in a little bottle, like glitter glue. Again, quick and easy.
I let the polka dots dry overnight, so there was no possibility of messing them up.
I used a glue gun to attach the letters to the wreath.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.