Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

More About My Season of Style Cards

Today, let's take a closer look at my cute little Christmas note cards.  We'll be making one of these at Kelly's party this Saturday, at the Wildflour.  Once again, your toughest job will be to decide which design of the papers you want to use for your card.

When you need cards in a hurry, think about getting a package of the note cards.  You get 20 in a package (envelopes included) and they are a mailable size.  These would be great for thank you notes for after Christmas, too.  Here are all the cards again.

Which design do you like the best?  I placed the scalloped circle behind the ornament, so it would make the ornament stand out more.  The ornament is on dimensionals.  The little accent is just a sprig of knotted ribbon (Cherry Cobbler seam binding) that I attached with Liquid Tombow.  It's that easy.  Each of my note cards has a different greeting inside.  Using the Joy to the World stamp set, you get a choice of greetings, all of which look good inside the card.

Let's take a closer look:



I thought stamping just a portion of the ornament on the envelope would be a cute accent.  Did you decide yet which one you like the best?
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...