Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Wrap It Up, Part I

I'm posting a lot later than usual today because I went to some garage sales this morning.  Brrrr... 

Today, I'll start a little mini series on ways to wrap up your very special gifts for those very special someones on your list this year.  We have so many wonderful ways to package gifts now that the only difficult part is deciding which project to make next to use to wrap them up.  And speaking of making them, most of the work is already done for you.  Using our kits and holiday products should make your holiday preparations easy peasy this year!

First up --- a fancy gift bow on a very pretty gift box:
This cute little box is our Decorative Window Gift Box (#132146) from our Holiday Catalog.  The bow is from a kit called Pretty Presents Designer Bows (#132186) and all you have to do is punch out the pieces, put them together and attach them to your gift box.  See what I mean?  Easy peasy!!!

My box just happens to be filled with journaling tags from our Season of Style Designer Journaling Tags (#132808).  I could have added more detail to the outside of the box, but I wanted to keep it simple --- to save time and to show off the cuteness of the bow and the window of the box.  It works!
Give it a try.  Thanks for stopping by.  Take a moment now and start a list of all the kinds of little gifts that you could fit into this box... a cookie, a cupcake, a brownie, jewelry, a handmade gift, an ornament... a toy ...

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...