Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Seriously Christmas

I'm getting ready early for my Seriously Christmas class and want to share some of the projects with you that we'll be making.  I decided that it would look pretty to have all the projects coordinate, so I've used our Season of Style DSP for my color story for everything.  At my Christmas Retreats in November, we'll use mostly the Winter Frost DSP.  Let's take a look at Seriously Christmas:

As you can see, class participants will go home with a boatload of Christmas goodness!

I have a decorated stamp case that is filled with surprises --- all for Christmas.  This would make a great gift for a special someone... or special just for you:)  Here's the outside of the case, all decorated with Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.
Open it up and look at what's inside!   
Believe it or not, it holds 8 gift tags and 8 little gift enclosure cards.  They are all decorated to coordinate with the decorated stamp case.


- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...