My color story:
- Coastal Cabana
- Cajun Craze
- Early Espresso
- Tangerine Tango
- Crushed Curry
- Alcohol and reinker mixtures of these colors to spritz the banner background pieces.
- These were all the same colors used in the wreath. I cut extra leaves when I made my wreath, so I would have them for the banner.
- I spritzed each of the canvas banner pieces to achieve coordinating background colors.
- I stenciled the letters onto flag shaped pieces cut from CS.
- The DSP, as with the wreath, is Eastern Elegance.
- I added some fringed burlap ribbon to give additional layers of texture and color.
- To save time when I made all the leaves, I designated 1 embossing folder for each color.
- For other details, see my post on the Fall Wreath.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you love the banner as much as I do. It was so much fun to make it.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks.
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.