Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Stamp A Tag Kit

I hope you saw and enjoyed my little mini series:  Wrap It Up.  Today, I'd like to share a gift that is wrapped up in itself.  It's our Stamp A Tag Kit.  This is a really great gift to give to a friend, whether they stamp or not.  It includes absolutely everything you'll need to make some cute gift tags for Christmas.  Once they've made all the tags, they'll still have 2 cute little stamps and 2 little Stampin' Spots of ink, so they can make something else, too.  Fun, quick and easy.  That's my plan for this year's holiday preparation.  Of course, you might decide to get the kit and keep it for yourself.  The price is reasonable enough that you could get several to give and still keep one:)

The kit comes in this cute little box.  All I did was add some DSP to the lid and attach a cute little bow.  It will look amazing when they open it.  This would make a wonderful gift for a coworker or a Secret Santa gift!
I know you can't see it very well, but the inside has divided sections, made with a cute little polka dot paper.  The outside of the box is already decorated and I thought it was cute, so I left it 'as is' and just added a gift bow by using a tied piece of our pretty Cherry Cobbler ribbon.  You could add a tag to it or use the little white strips (already on the box lid) to write your 'to / from' info.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...