Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

5 Little Bow Punch Projects

I have a whole set of cute little cards to share with you today.  They're 3 X 3" sized, have coordinating envelopes with some new DSP and there's a card for each of our 5 new In Colors.    
With the new In Colors coming out, I decided it would be fun to create a card for each color.  I added to the fun by using a brand new embossing folder and new DSP from a wonderful little paper stack called Cherry on Top
I love our little Bow Builder Punch and have been wanting to work with it more lately.  I've spent a ton of time the past few weeks trying to catch up and finish my MDS albums and get them printed before it all retires.  It's good to get the feel of real CS and embossing folders and punches and all back into my hands.  I love to create.
The Bow Builder Punch is like a baby version of the Gift Bow Bigz L die for the Big Shot.  By having both on hand, I'm totally covered when it comes to adding a bow to a project.  They both work with DSP and/or CS.  Love that!





Click here to see a video about the Bow Builder Punch.  Enjoy!
Something (one of many things, actually) I really like about our new catalog is that all the DSP packs (other than the Typeset) have a coordinating package of CS that works with all the colors in the papers.  Here's what I mean...

Cherry on Top DSP colors:
Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Cucumber Crush
Hello Honey, Pool Party, Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White
With the DSP stack, you get 48 sheets --- 4 each of 12 double-sided designs.
They are 6 X 6" size, so they can be very versatile for lots of cards or other projects. 

Colors for Cherry on Top CS Pack:
Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay, and Watermelon Wonder

With the CS Pack, you get 24 sheets --- 8 each of the 3 colors.  If you made only cards (full size --- 2 per sheet), you could make 48 cards and still have DSP left over!

So... If you buy the DSP and the CS pack, you can get to designing, cutting and creating and make a zillion cards or other projects.  Thank you, Stampin' Up!, for this great new way of organizing our projects!
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- See sneak peeks and class registration policies on the left. 
- Come back soon for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...