Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Watermelon Crumb Cake

No, I've not invented a new food but I do have a great new color combo... Watermelon Wonder and Crumb Cake.  I also have another beautiful new stamp set to share with you.  This one is called You've Got This.  It has a large, gorgeous flower, a couple of text stamps and a wonderful, large background stamp.  And, to bump it up a notch... I have 2 versions of this card!

Here is Version One:


Here is Version Two:


In both cards, I've used the same design, along with some little speckles stamped for added texture.  They are from our Awesomely Artistic stamp set.  So, which version do you like the best?  I hope you'll give this color combo a try with some of your next projects.  As I've explored using the new In Colors, I've enjoyed seeing how they look with our other  colors.  A color can change a lot, depending on how you use it.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...