Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

5 New In Colors... Framed

I've had a rough past week, filled with technology issues and sick puppies.  Here's hoping for a better week and fun stamping projects, using lots of new products.   I continue to be super busy getting ready for the big party and 'mini sale' and it's all a ton of fun! 
Each year, when our new In Colors come out, I like to make a few projects to highlight the new colors.  This year, I decided (since I love our Butterfly Framelits so much) to make a frame of butterflies.  This will be on display at my upcoming Open House/New Catalog Party, so everyone can see it 'in person' and admire the new colors. 

Whenever I do a project like this, I put the frame back together with the glass behind the project, so I can add all the dimension that I want to add to it.  The glass helps to stabilize the project and the frame can be reused again and again, because nothing is permanently attached to the frame itself.
This is one of my favorite frames.  I think the delicate cut work of the frame and the butterflies compliment each other.  Don't you love the cute little accessories that come in every new In Color?  They are attached with Liquid Tombow Adhesive.
 
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...