Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tin of Cards Fun and a Video

I am so happy to say that I finally finished my digital nightmare of completing all my MDS albums and getting them off to the printer before the deadline.  Now, I'm happily waiting for brand new goodies to come tomorrow.  Come on, little brown truck!  While we're waiting, I have a wonderful video for you.  Check out our new Tin of Cards.  I can't wait to get my hands on it! 
Look at all the cute stamps that coordinate with it.  I love the fonts and want to use them for making some cards for my Vintage Cards Class.
Click on the video below to get the scoop on this great 
     Tin of Cards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUaytKFValhfW2z3T0jsdemA&v=4TiYOsehqP4

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world. 
- Click on the tab at the top to see my class schedules.
- See sneak peeks and class registration policies on the left. 
- Come back soon for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...