Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Time to Choose Your Favorite New In Color

Alright now, I gave you a bit of time to think it over and now it's time to tell which one is your favorite new In Color.  Just to review them all, I have another card for you today, sporting cute little bows in each of our new In Colors.
My inspiration for this card came from some left-over strips of the colors that were sitting next to my Bow Builder Punch after I had finished working on another project.  I love when something just sitting there sparks an idea.  So, basically, this card was made from scraps.
Here are some larger bows (made with the Gift Bow die) for each of the new colors.
So.....  Which color did you choose?  I won't reveal my favorite one until after my New Catalog Party/Open House on June 28.  At my party, guests will have the opportunity to play along with my guessing jar game and we'll see if someone is good at figuring out the right one.  I think I had at least 2 or 3 winners last year.  I'll also have a guessing game for trying to guess my favorite new stamp set.  This is always fun to see if people can figure it out.  Winning a prize is always nice. 

Until next time, thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world.  Have a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...