Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hello Life... a Work in Progress

I was so happy when the Hello Life kit carried over into the big catalog... because I hadn't finished mine yet.  It's still a work in progress, but finished enough to share what I have so far. 

I still have plans to add a few more stamped pieces, but it's on its way.  I think we need to share projects once in a while that are still in progress, so people can see how we progress on these things.  I didn't have many photos that were the right size to fit the cute little photo mats, so Toby Joe and I are filling in until I can print more.  He is my studio mascot, so it works out pretty well.  I still have quite a few left-over pieces, so I will probably make some cards or something with them.

That's it for today.  I plan to spend pretty much the entire day in my studio today AND tomorrow.  Yay!  Aaron is at Day Camp with Scouts for the next 3 days and Ben is pretty good at taking care of himself.  I will get him busy on his own projects, stop frequently to feed him, and then stamp and create away the day.  Life is good.  I hope you have a creative day, as well.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...