Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Awesomely Artistic in Soft Sky

I wanted to create a card with a gorgeous new stamp set and I wanted to created something soft and beautiful, with a vintage look.  So, I reached for Awesomely Artistic and some Soft Sky CS, along with my gold EP and some Antique Brads.  I love the result. 
I stamped and stamped off (for a lighter shade) with Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sky inks, embossed the focal piece with gold and added extra wings to the embossed dragonfly.  He is embossed and then the wings are curled up, for added dimension.
For the little piece over the ribbons, I stamped the leafy image and then added an Antique Brad.  I doubled the ribbons, with a thin one over the wider ribbon and wrapped them around the top layer of the card.  This layer is up on dimensionals. 
I added just a little piece of paper lace doily peeking out from the die cut piece.  I like the look.  These are brand new framelits and I will be using them a lot.  There are 7 (layering) dies in the set!
I pronounce this card a success and am ready to make some more creations!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...