Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Cherry on Top Cute Little 3 X 3" Cards

I love our new Cherry on Top DSP.  I decided to make some cute little cards with it... 10 in all.  By getting a package of Cherry on Top CS, I worked with these 3 wonderful colors:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, and Bermuda Bay. 
I used a couple of greetings from my new Tin of Cards stamp set and lined each envelope to coordinate with the cards.
What a fun project!
I love the cute little Blossom Accents for each of our new In Colors!  They attach easily with Liquid Tombow adhesive.
The cards are now all up on display in my studio.  When the previous catalog retired, I took down each and every sample I had on display.  I'm creating all new displays and it's fun to see the displays grow and start to look fresh and new.  The very last card on the lower right has banners instead of greetings.  I went to stamp the greeting and the puppies bumped me and I dropped the stamp.  Ugh!  I couldn't bear to throw the card away, so I covered the smudge with banners.
By the way, I made nearly 50 different kinds of butterflies yesterday, as I continued to work on various projects.  Come back soon as I continue to share more projects.  I'm having a ball!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...