Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Serene Silhouettes

Today's card is created with our beautiful Coastal Cabana CS... retired, but not forgotten.  I actually made this card before the CS retired, but hadn't posted it yet.  I wanted to play around with ovals when I designed it.  
I'm pretty happy with how it turned out... especially after I added some of my famous Shimmer Spritz:)  In real life, it's amazingly sparkly.  Every time I have one on display in my studio, people ask what it is that gives it that beautiful shimmery sparkle.
This photo is to remind you to save the pieces after you've cut an oval and/or a frame for it.  You can use them in other projects.  Notice how the light here makes it look like I'd used Pool Party or Soft Sky?  So... if you like it, you now know a color to substitute if you no longer have any Coastal Cabana:)  Be sure to come back to see my next card with more use of Framelits and Thinlits dies.  
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...