Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

The Cutest Little Card Ever

I believe I've mentioned before how much fun it is to send and to receive hand made cards.  Snail mail is the best!  A few days ago, I received this cute little card in the mail from my friend, Laura.  This is not a size that you can mail by itself, but she just placed it in a regular sized envelope and sent me some joy.  Isn't it cute?
Laura sealed her larger envelope with a piece of Washi Tape, just for some extra fun.  If you haven't sent some joy in the mail lately, go and get busy.  You feel joy in the creating and the sending... and the lucky recipient will certainly feel the joy when their snail mail arrives.

I have been working like crazy getting ready for my upcoming Open House/New Catalog Party and setting up for my sale.  I wanted to start setting up now, so I could try to get it all out and marked.  I have a LOT to send off to 'new homes' and be loved again:)  I am also so pleased that I've been receiving a LOT of RSVP 'Yes' responses, so I have the happy job of making up a special gift for each of those 'Yes' guests.  Yay!  It's going to be a great party!!!

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...