Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A Bright Hello Card

Well, the sun did come out after my previous post and turned into a lovely day.  We seem to have rain and sun, in alternating goodness, so I hope my plants enjoy it all.  The puppies did really well at puppy class last night and now I'm ready to share another card with you.  This one is an example of a fairly easy card that has lots and lots of products used with it to bump it up several notches.
I've pulled not only my color story right from the DSP, but part of the actual design in the paper, as I turned it into a dimensional element, using punches and a little rhinestone.
Before I attached the heart, I felt like it needed a little something else, so I added a bit of lace doily behind it.  I like how the hello stands out against it all.  I'm really enjoying the die-cut words we have now... and there are 3 more words in our new catalog.  Yay!
This ended up being a really bright and cheerful card that you could send for many occasions.  I really like how it all came together.
- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...