Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Another Pretty In Colors Card

I have another fancy card to share with you today, featuring all 5 of our new In Colors.  This one uses a wonderful new stamp set called You've Got This.  This set and the one I used in my previous card (The Best is Yet to Come) both feature large image flowers.  I love sets like this because they're versatile for cards, projects and scrapbooking.
For my envelope, I used some of our new Envelope Papers to line it and then fancied it up even more with a little gold doily on the flap.  Aren't our new Metallic Gold Doilies pretty?  They come in 2 sizes, as shown on my card.
Once again, I find that a photo can't pick up the elegance of the Shimmer Mist that I spritzed onto my flower blossom, but it's there and, in real life, it's stunning.  I colored the flower with ink and an Aqua Painter, my favorite way to color.
My allergies are really bad today, so I think I'll stay inside and keep up my creative work in my studio.  I also have to make some posters for Bible School.  I'll send Bill to watch the parade today and then tonight, we'll have fireworks to end our Forsyth Family Festival.  I'll have to sedate Toby Joe, as he absolutely has a melt down with fireworks or loud thunder.  It will be their first fireworks for the puppies, so I don't know how they'll do.  Fortunately, we can see the fireworks from our front porch, so I can keep a close eye on them.

- Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. 
- Click on the tab at the top of the page to see my class schedules and registration policies or click on the left for sneak peeks. 
- Come back soon and come back often for more creative inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...